THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 26, 2010

my blog style :

simple and cute

bloggerly persona : ??
um, who else... (me)

why i write blog :
for me, honestly i write this blogs becoz this is Madam asz's instruction and to complete my task for eng264

what have i learnt of being blogger :
being blogger was make me stay in networking , more over my friend have been around the internet... it also giving me a wide base or peers to market tooooo....

what did i think about blogging :
i think blogging is just a site provide commentary / news on particular subject.

what do i think of it now before this class :
after this class, i love blogging ! ! ! it's more then just a personal online diaries.
It's is a webpage fir advertising and financially purpose too!
here are artblog, photoblog, mp3blog and many more! huhuhu:)

0 comments: